Pathfinder App Update - What's new?
October 30, 2017 Category: News
Pathfinder App Update Announcement
- iOS version 1.4.1, Android version 1.3.0
1. Receive Dog Status Notification for all synced and shared devices
A user can now receive “Dog status notifications”, such as Treed or Pointing, across the Map, Compass, and E-Collar tabs on both synced and shared devices by choosing “Selected collar” or “All collars” under Alarm Setting.
2. Monitor both Pathfinder and Pathfinder TRX on E-Collar tab
A user can now monitor and track both Pathfinder and Pathfinder TRX devices on the E-collar tab (Map view mode only), like you would on the Map and Compass tabs.
* Pathfinder TRX is not selectable for stimulation on E-Collar tab.
3. Receive smarter Geo-fence verbal notification
Geo-fence notification now alerts not only on-screen notification and vibration, but also through verbal notification.
4. Use your customized offline maps
“Custom Maps” feature is newly added on “Offline Map” mode, using your customized offline maps via Mbtiles file, to have more detailed maps in “Offline Maps” mode.
5. Navigate straight to your location
“Navigation” feature is newly added on the Map tab, guiding users to the selected destination from the Map tab automatically via Google Maps App.
* Google Maps app required on your phone
6. Shake it!
“Shake Control” function now has “Sensitivity Control” feature to meet user’s preference.
* For Android smartphones only
7. Minor bug fixes to better stabilize the app.