ADDITIONAL PRODUCT IMAGES
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL US ON ORDERS OVER $200
The Dogtra Pathfinder brings GPS and e-collar technology right to your smartphone, giving you a more intelligent and responsive way to track and train your dogs. The Pathfinder truly works without using cellular data*. Just download the free maps and operate your smartphone in offline map mode. Unlike other GPS e-collars, there are no extra navigation packages to purchase.
You have access to Google Maps™ with satellite and terrain views and the ability to track up to 21 dogs or hunters, share locations, playback data and create customizable Geo-Fence alerts. With an incredibly fast two-second update rate and a powerful zoom capability, the Pathfinder tracking feature provides greater live-action detail and accuracy when you’re in the field.
UKC events approved, GPS-Only Collar is also available: Pathfinder TRX
Download Manual for Pathfinder
* Downloading the app initially requires data usage. No data needed after the app is downloaded.
* The Pathfinder App is compatible with iOS 8.1 and up, and Android 4.2 and up.
* A device with Bluetooth 4.0 and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) is required to operate the Pathfinder.
Smartphone not included.
* Location Sharing requires a separate GPS Connector per user.
Add to Cart Find a Retailer Add to Wish List
Pathfinder Additional GPS Collar
- 9-Mile Range
- Rheostat/Slider Dial with Stimulation Levels 1-100
- 3.5-Hour Rapid Charge Batteries
- Nick and Constant Stimulation
- Audible Tone
- Low to High Power Stimulation
- Belt Clip
- Fully Waterproof
- Enhanced Contact Points
- Extendable Contact Points (5/8" to 3/4")
- Expandable to 21 Dogs and Hunters
- 2-Second Update Rate
- Geo-fence Option
- Offline Maps
- Precise and Up-to-date Maps
- Tracking Only Mode
- For Dogs as Small as 35 lbs.
- 2-Year Limited Lifetime Warranty
- GPS Connector
- GPS Collar
- Battery Charger and Splitter Cable
- Test Light
- Owner's Manual
- Carrying Case
- Contact Point Extensions and Adjustment Tool
- Non-Stimulation Contact Point Covers
August 25, 2017
August 16, 2017
Great product. I've been in places where my phone says no service and the system does not miss a beat. All in all great product definatley worth the money.
Conkey's Hound Supply
February 27, 2017
This is a great easy to use system. If you can work a smart phone it will take you no time to be in the woods tracking and training your dogs. We have sold a bunch already and heard nothing but good things back from the customers.
Feather Lite Kennels
"Absolutely the best system I have used so far! And I have used a lot of tracking systems in the last 22 years! I never lost signals with the collar or Bluetooth connection. The map is awesome and the Pathfinder app is easy to use even with gloves on! I love the key functions page!”
David Beebe, DOGTRA Pro-Staff