ADDITIONAL PRODUCT IMAGES
Add to Cart Find Authorized Dealers Add to Wish List
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ON ORDERS OVER $199.99
Built with enhanced precision and ergonomics, the Dogtra 200C e-collar is a compact intuitive remote training tool for even the mildest mannered dogs of 10 pounds and up. The 200C offers many of the same features found in a full sized professional e-collar remote trainers – it is a great choice for basic obedience training and entry level field work.
- Compact Collar for dogs 10lbs+
- 1/2 Mile Range
- 0-100 Low to Medium Stimulation Levels
- Waterproof Unit (IPX9K)
- Front Facing Dial
Download Manual for 200C Manual
AVAILABLE IN A 2 DOG UNIT
- 1/2-Mile Range
- Rheostat/Volume Dial with Stimulation Levels 0-100
- 2-Hour Rapid Charge Batteries
- 1-Handed Operation
- Nick, Constant, and High Performance Pager Vibration
- Non-Stimulating High Performance Pager
- Low to Medium Power Stimulation
- Ultra-Compact Receiver
- Fully Waterproof
- Enhanced Contact Points
- Available in a Two-Dog System
- For Dogs as Small as 10 lbs.
- Battery Charger and Splitter Cable
- Owner's Manual
Florida K9 Unleashed
"As an owner of a dog training business in Florida I have alway been on the hunt for the best knowledge but also the best gear. I have found for my training methods, the Dogtra 200c, 202c and the ARC series give me everything I need in an e-collar and more. I personally have used the Dogtra collars on my HRD K9 during my deployments around the world. If they can hold up on my dogs in these extreme environments... they can handle anything."
Q: Is this a good remote collar for stubborn dogs?
A: First to identify what a stubborn dog is we must address two questions:
- Does your dog have prior E-Collar experience?
- What type of issues are you experiencing to label the dog as stubborn?
Q: Is this a waterproof e-collar?
A: Yes, the Dogtra 200C is certified IPX9K waterproof. Both the remote and collar are waterproof. Learn more about IPX9K rating here.
Q: What is the difference between the Dogtra 200C and the 280C e-collar?
A: Here are some key differences and similarities in the units:
- 200C: Front Facing Dial, 0-100 levels,
- 280C: Rheostat Dial on top, LCD Screen, 0-127 levels
- Both are 1/2 mile range
- Both are low-medium output
- Both have High Performance Pager Vibration
- Both can be used for dogs 10 pounds and up
- Both have a compact shape collar
A: The Dogtra 200C is a remote collar and features a lightweight compact collar that can be fit dogs 10 pounds and above.
Antenna ANT 2
Auto Charger BC5AUTO
Charger SBC5V1000 5.5
Splitter Cable 5-5