ADDITIONAL PRODUCT IMAGES
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ON ORDERS OVER $200
The Dogtra 1900S WETLANDS is designed for the wetland hunters in mind, offering 3/4-mile range with high output stimulation in 0-127 levels, coated in ideal camouflaged pattern for wetland hunting. The 1900S WETLANDS receiver is IPX9K waterproof certified to withstand high heat and extreme water pressure, proving its durability and dependability for the most demanding conditions. This high output Dogtra 1900S WETLANDS e-collar is the unit of choice for serious amateurs or award winning professional trainers and hunters.
The 1900S WETLANDS is 1-Dog system only.
Download Manual for 1900S Wetlands
Add to Cart Find Authorized Dealers Add to Wish List
- 1 Dog Models
- 3/4-Mile Range
- Rheostat/Volume Dial with Stimulation Levels 0-127
- 2-Hour Rapid Charge Batteries
- Nick, Constant, and High Performance Pager Vibration
- Non-Stimulating High Performance Pager
- Low to High Power Stimulation
- Belt Clip
- Fully Waterproof
- Enhanced Contact Points
- LCD Screen
- For Dogs as Small as 35 lbs.
- Battery Charger and Splitter Cable
- Test Light
- Owner's Manual
- Carrying Case
Auto Charger BC10AUTO
Charger SBC10V1500 5.5